To install the woocommerce plugin for Bitcart, please follow the steps below
- 1.WordPress > Plugins > Add New.
- 2.In Search, type "Bitcart for WooCommerce"
- 3.Install and activate.
Install the plugin via wordpress plugin repository
Go to your store dashboard. WooCommerce > Settings > Payments. Click Bitcart.
- 1.Enter your Bitcart URL (URL of the Merchants API, like https://api.bitcart.ai)
- 2.Enter your Bitcart Admin Panel URL (for example, https://admin.bitcart.ai)
- 3.Change the store id used if needed
- 4.Save changes
If you have successfully configured your plugin, you will be able to checkout via cryptocurrency.